JagDroid-CD is an upgrade to the factory CD player which adds Bluetooth audio streaming functionality
Please note that JagDroid-CD does not support handsfree telephone calling, you must use the original Jaguar bluetooth module to handle telephone calls. Your phone can be paired with the Jaguar bluetooth telephone and JagDroid-CD devices at the same time, and it will automatically use the correct device for music or phone.
- PAIRING A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Ensure you have an audio CD in the player
- Press CD to enable CD/Bluetooth mode – if CD audio is heard, press A.MEM and you will hear silence which indicates Bluetooth mode is active
- Press PTY to enter Bluetooth discovery mode
- On your Phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for devices – you will see JagDroid-CD appear, select this device to connect
- PLAYING AUDIO VIA BLUETOOTH
- On your Phone, ensure the volume is set to maximum then play your music and it will be received by the JagDroid-CD unit and played through the Jaguar speakers
- Press << or >> on the CD Player front panel to skip tracks forward or backwards on your phone
- Press >| or |< on the steering wheel controls to skip tracks forward or backwards on your phone
- Press CD to PLAY or PAUSE the audio from your phone
- Press A.MEM to switch between CD audio and Bluetooth audio modes
- RECONNECTING TO BLUETOOTH
- The JagDroid-CD unit will automatically connect to the last connected Bluetooth device when the ignition is switched on. You can disable this if desired by entering Configuration Mode detailed below
- If the Bluetooth device is disconnected for any reason, go to the Bluetooth settings on your Phone and choose JagDroid-CD from your list of known devices to re-connect. If the connection is not successful press PTY to enter discovery mode and try again
- If you ‘Forget’ the Jagdroid-CD bluetooth device from your phone, simply press PTY while the JagDroid-CD player is in bluetooth mode (i.e. CD in the drive and playing, but no sound heard from the system). This will re-enter discover mode and your phone should be able to repair
- If you still have issues please send a direct message through the Facebook page for assistance! http://www.facebook.com/jagdroid.org
- Hold MODE for approx 5 seconds – Enter configuration options mode (you will hear 5 clicks)
- Press << – Enable/disable auto-stop via bluetooth. When changing from CD (bluetooth) mode to AM/FM or CDC, automatically send a STOP command to the currently paired bluetooth audio device (1 click = disabled, 2 clicks = enabled).
- Press >> – Enable/disable auto-play via bluetooth. When changing from AM/FM, CDC or Radio Off to CD (bluetooth) mode, automatically send a PLAY command to the currently paired bluetooth audio device (1 click = disabled, 2 clicks = enabled).
- Press PTY – Enable/disable auto-reconnect to last connected bluetooth device on power-up. (1 click = disabled, 2 clicks = enabled).