JagDroid-BT is an upgrade to the factory CD/Cassette/MD player which adds Bluetooth audio streaming functionality
Please note that JagDroid-BT does not support handsfree telephone calling, you must use the original Jaguar bluetooth module to handle telephone calls. Your phone can be paired with the Jaguar bluetooth telephone and JagDroid-BT devices at the same time, and it will automatically use the correct device for music or phone.
- PAIRING A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Ensure you have an audio CD/Cassette/MD in the player
- Press CD (Or TAPE on the Cassette player, or MD on the Minidisc player) to start – if the CD/Cassette/MD audio is heard, press A.MEM and you will hear silence which indicates Bluetooth mode is active
- Press PTY to enter Bluetooth discovery mode
- On your Phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for devices – you will see JagDroid-BT appear, select this device to connect
- PLAYING AUDIO VIA BLUETOOTH
- On your Phone, ensure the volume is set to maximum then play your music and it will be received by the JagDroid-BT unit and played through the Jaguar speakers
- Press << or >> on the player front panel to skip tracks forward or backwards on your phone (not available on the Cassette version)
- Press >| or |< on the steering wheel controls to skip tracks forward or backwards on your phone (not available on the Cassette version)
- Press CD/TAPE/MD to PLAY or PAUSE the audio from your phone
- Press A.MEM to switch between standard audio and Bluetooth audio modes
- RECONNECTING TO BLUETOOTH
- The JagDroid-BT unit will automatically connect to the last connected Bluetooth device when the ignition is switched on. You can disable this if desired by entering Configuration Mode detailed below
- If the Bluetooth device is disconnected for any reason, go to the Bluetooth settings on your Phone and choose JagDroid-BT from your list of known devices to re-connect. If the connection is not successful press PTY to enter discovery mode and try again
- If you are playing a CD/Cassette/MD and hear the sound but A.MEM does not silence the audio, you will need to perform an initial reset. Please disconnect the car battery and reconnect after 15 seconds and try again.
- If you ‘Forget’ the Jagdroid-BT bluetooth device from your phone, simply press PTY while the JagDroid-BT player is in bluetooth mode (i.e. media in the drive and playing, but no sound heard from the system). This will re-enter discover mode and your phone should be able to repair
- If you still have issues please send a direct message through the Facebook page for assistance! http://www.facebook.com/jagdroid.org
- Hold MODE for approx 5 seconds – Enter configuration options mode (you will hear 5 clicks)
- Press << – Enable/disable auto-stop via bluetooth. When changing from CD (bluetooth) mode to AM/FM or CDC, automatically send a STOP command to the currently paired bluetooth audio device (1 click = disabled, 2 clicks = enabled).
- Press >> – Enable/disable auto-play via bluetooth. When changing from AM/FM, CDC or Radio Off to CD (bluetooth) mode, automatically send a PLAY command to the currently paired bluetooth audio device (1 click = disabled, 2 clicks = enabled).
- Press TA – Clear paired device list